As far as the business model is concerned, depending on the type of loans it can be:
- Origination fee (factored in the APR given to the borrower as per the regulation)
- Interest spread
There are other additional revenue sources:
- the platform proposes a life insurance to the borrower, if they subscribe to it Mozzeno get a commission. This has been fully integrated in the flow and contract fulfillment.
- for loans the platform cannot grant, they propose a solution through a traditional lender, and get commissions on the eventually granted loans as a broker.
- cross selling of other products (e.g. insurance)
- fees in case of buyback of Notes for investors seeking faster liquidity.
For now the origination fee and life insurance commissions represent more than 90% of the revenues, the other sources remain marginal.