"Foxstone’s business model complies with all the Swiss regulations. Two non-compliance confirmations were obtained from the FINMA (the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority). Foxstone’s business model is compliant with:
- The Federal Act on Stock Exchanges and Securities Trading
- The Federal Act on Collective Investment Schemes
- The Federal Law on Banks and Savings Banks
- The Federal Law on the Acquisition of Real Estate by Persons Resident Abroad
- The Federal Act on Data Protection.
There are no P2P regulations in the Swiss market.